|Product Name:||Milk Mixer||Material:||Stainless Steel|
commercial bakery equipment,
bakery moulder machine
Commercial Kitchen 7L Planetary Food Mixer Dough 220v / 380v
Equipped with a wire whisk, fan-shaped mixer and spiral dough maker. Used for mixing cream, liquid cakes, fillings, dough making, etc. You can choose different mixing equipment and speeds according to the materials to be made. All parts in contact with food are made of stainless steel or steel with special surface treatment, which is durable and meets national food hygiene standards.
The equipment must be placed on a stable ground with all feet touching the ground for smooth operation. There must be enough space between the machine and the wall to ensure good ventilation and convenient operation.
Turn the upper and lower hand wheels and lower the lifting bracket, put the bucket full of materials into the bracket, equipped with a mixing device, and then turn the hand wheel on the opposite side to lift the bucket to a specific position, and then run the machine. This heavy duty mixer is very suitable for use in schools, bakeries, restaurants and canteens.
The bowl lifting design provides a solid bowl support to ensure the stability of heavy ingredients or bulk materials. The joystick lifts the mixing bowl steadily into position so that the agitator and the mixing bowl are in effective contact.
1. The included standard configuration has stainless steel safety shield, stainless steel bowl, mixer, whip and dough hook to improve practicality and function.
2. The design of the agitator can make the bowl move to the planet under the condition that it can be mixed completely.
3. The machine is equipped with three types of agitators and has 3 levels of speed, which can be used for different mixing purposes.
4. All surface parts after contact treatment can be used for a long time in use.
5. Wire whip: suitable for mixed liquid food, pure cream and beaten eggs.
6. Keep the machine working in a clean environment and clean it regularly
7. Do not let solids mix into the bowl, otherwise the machine will be stuck (even with a protective device, it may cause damage to the machine)
8. The machine should also rest. Don't let the machine work continuously for a long time.
|Item||Model No.||Power(kw)||Volt (V)||Weight (kg)||Size (mm)||Packing Size (mm)|