|Product Name:||Dough Sheeter||Function:||Cooking Noodle|
industrial restaurant kitchen equipment,
ss commercial catering equipment
Automatic Dough Processing Sheeter Stainless Steel Floor Type For Pizza
The noodle press is suitable for pressing the dough into thin slices, driven by a special motor and performing bidirectional pressing. The machine is equipped with a safety protective cover. All parts in direct contact with food are made of stainless steel or a specially treated surface, which is durable and meets food hygiene standards.
Dough Sheeter is the latest high-tech developed product, a double-sided press. The machine is equipped with a safety shield to work safely and reliably. It is especially suitable for pressing raw dough in western bakeries, hotels, restaurants, canteens, canteens, etc. Cut almost all types of dough, croissants, salty dough, hard pizza dough, puffed and flaky pastries into thin slices and stretch them into uniforms. All parts in contact with food are made of stainless steel or specially treated surfaces, which are durable and comply with national food hygiene standards. Strong durability, high-strength enamel coating and easy-to-remove dough scraper ensure safe and reliable operation. Its stainless steel roller is equipped with a flour reservoir and two grab pots (one at each end), making it versatile and sturdy and ergonomic for various facilities to choose from.
1. Forward or backward operation, button control, convenient side operation.
2. Widely used in Western-style cake shops, canteens of enterprises and institutions and schools.
3. Low noise, high efficiency, convenient movement and stable work.
4. It has excellent features including stainless steel body and beautiful appearance.
5. This series of noodle presses are driven by a special motor for bidirectional pressing.
6. The machine is equipped with a safety protective cover, which is safe and reliable in work.
7. Oil-immersed design, low noise, durable and long service life.
8. High-quality steel; the pressure roller is specially treated. The dough will not stick to the machine easily, and there will not be many scratches.
|Item||Model No.||Power(kw)||Volt (V)||Weight (kg)|